A “cookie” is a text file containing small amounts of information which is stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone (device) when you visit a website. Please click here.
This section tells you about the:
We may need to change this information from time to time & we will post changes to this page when any changes are necessary.
Please use the links above to jump direct to the relevant section or scroll down the page.
Our name and registered office details are:
GDC Group Limited, Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hants, SO30 2DF, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales with Company No.1313016
Our other registration numbers are:
VAT No. GB 287 1315 50 004
EEE Producer Registration Number - WEE/GE0057TS
Where the words "we", "us" or "our" are used in this site, this refers to GDC Group Limited. Where the word "you" or "your" is used in this site, this refers to the person visiting the site.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material provided on this site is accurate at the time of inclusion, but at any particular time there may be inaccuracies, omissions or information that is not up to date. We take no responsibility for any mis-use of the information on this website. We have a policy of continuous improvement, and therefore reserve the right to alter specifications without notice. Where measurements are shown, these are to give an indication of size only.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. Any paper or digital copies of any materials which you have printed off or downloaded in any way must not be modified, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us or our licensors.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits or contracts; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of data; (f) loss of goodwill; and (g) wasted management or office time, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss and are not excluded by any other category set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Links From Our Site
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Law and jurisdiction
Any contract between us and you shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed in all respects under the provisions of English law.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please use the details in the Contact Us page.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This is why we have set out the privacy guidelines below which set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. These guidelines may need to change from time to time. We will post changes to this page when such changes are necessary.
Data Protection Act
We have notified the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") that we may obtain information about data subjects. For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is GDC Group Limited.
Information We Collect From You
You will appreciate that we need to gather some personal information from you when you wish to contact us. The details of the information we need are set out on the Contact Us form. You can volunteer some of the information we request, but you are obliged to fill in all the boxes marked with an asterisk.
We may, on occasions, collect additional personal information from surveys and competitions, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
When you enter our site, details of your visit, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, may be collected for our purposes, such as monitoring visitor frequency and pages accessed most frequently on the website.
We may collect information about your computer when you enter our site, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and other purposes. This is statistical data, and does not identify any individual.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We use information held about you:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between us
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective way
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if GDC Group Limited, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GDC Group Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
If you indicate your consent, we will also use your personal details:
- to enable us to provide you with information about our company, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, or to contact you or to allow carefully selected third parties to do the same
- to disclose it to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006
- if we consider a third party may offer you a useful or valuable service or product offering in future.
You may exercise the right to withdraw your consent at any time by using the email address set out in the "contact us" section
Links To Other Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Telling You What Information We Hold About You
If you wish to know what information we hold about you, please contact us. We will only send this information to the e-mail address we have on file, unless you send us your postal address and request us to send the information to you at by post to your address.
Removing and Correcting Information
If you request us to remove your personal information from our database or you wish us to amend or change the information we hold about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request.
Law and Jurisdiction