We are committed to your rights of privacy. This is why we have set out the privacy guidelines below. We hope you will appreciate that these guidelines will need to change over time. We will post changes to this page when such changes are necessary.
Data Protection Act
We have notified the Data Protection Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") that we may obtain information about data subjects. For the purposes of the Act the data controller is GDC Group Limited.
Information We Collect From You
You will appreciate that we need to gather some personal information from you when you use any of our contact forms. The full details of the information we need is set out on the form. You can volunteer some of the information we ask, but you are obliged to fill in all the boxes marked with an asterisk
We may, on occasions, collect additional personal information from surveys and contests, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
When you enter our site, details of your visit including, but not limited to traffic data, the type of operating system and browser software you use and other communication data may be collected for our purposes, such as monitoring visitor frequency and pages accessed most frequently on the website. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting on cookies.
What We Do With the Information We Collect
We use information held about you:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contact between us;
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective way; and
• To enable us to provide information about our company to you and to contact you.
We do not share personal information about anybody outside the Glen Dimplex Group. Any information that is gathered from visitors or customers to this site is not sold, made available to, or otherwise distributed to third parties for any purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If GDC Group Limited substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GDC Group Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Telling You What Information We Hold About You
If you wish to know what information we hold about you, please contact us. We will only send this information to the e-mail address we have on file, unless you send us your postal address and request us to send the information to you at your postal address.
Removing and Correcting Information
If you request us to remove your personal information from our database or you wish us to amend or change the information we hold about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request.
The information contained in this Privacy Statement shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run the website or your dealing with our website, please send an e-mail to us at email@example.com
Name and Registered Office: GDC Group Limited, Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hants, SO30 2DF, United Kingdom. Company No.1313016. VAT No. GB 287 1315 50 004. EEE Producer Registration Number - WEE/GE0057TS